Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PSALM 139:7-12

Where can i flee from your spirit?
where can i flee from your presence?
If i go up to the heavens,you are there;
if i make my bed in the depths you are there.
If i rise on the wings of the dawn,if i settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
I say, "surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,"
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day for darkness is as light to you.

PSALM 139:7-12

once in yf,pastor ask us to write this memory verse in a piece of paper.tian leng gave it to prema and she still keeps it till now.remember that god is always with you tian leng,you are not alone.
this is a memory verse 4 u tian leng.the meaning and the words just so connects to you.
just for u koh..

June

No comments: