Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FRIENDS

It has been 5 months 18 hours n 7 minutes since u left us all behind. Im missin u dearly jack.
I've always regreted for not takin enough pictures of us together esp when we were on a trip. Now all u left me is juz memories tat will fade through time. I cant even remember ur voice anymore jack. How i wished I've all the videos n pictures of us doin stupid shit together so tat i can laugh back at how silly we were. I appreciate tat i was given a chance to know u and being 1 of ur best fren in ur life. I just hated it when I think back of the places we went and came back without a single piece of photo to look at. Maybe we were young and naive and don really care much about pictures but now i u'stand wat it's worth. Just wish tat i had more pictures of us to look back at our short and wonderful frenship.

After so long, I finally realize tat ur not 1 of us. Ur not normal human beings with normal mission in hand. Mayb...juz mayb ur an angel sent down to light up the life of others. No matter who ur with...u alwiz make them feel comfortable when ur around. There are something different about u. Ur best frens to many many people.
I've just finished readin all the testi u've got after ur gone. Y do we say the things we wana say when it's over? Y cant we say those things more often when they're still around us? When was the last time u tell sum 1 tat u care for them? esp frens. When was the last time u hear sum 1 tells u tat ur the best fren they ever had? or hav u ever recieve those compliments?

U were best frens to more than 30 people in ur life. whom of them do u consider ur best fren ever jack? guess i can never answer tat for u. During ur funeral..I was ur best fren cuz tat's wat they all been sayin cuz we were frens since primary. Yet does tat really count for u? To me...ur 1 of my many many best frens but ur rite there on top. Top of the list! Many has put u on the top of their list. Kwek...bala...dale...tai..
.feri...inder..ashwin...rajiv...galvin...allan...juz to name a few. U r the best fren for all of us n u alwiz know how to make us laugh. It's really amazing doesn't it? For a man who doesn't speak much in the public, can have so many best frens frm different background is something we need to learn from him.

Ur such a great fren and we were such a team together aren't we? Many accused we're gay cuz we were so close even ur gf jealous of us. Many have asked are we brothers cuz we're the brown chinese which u taught me tat it is called chigga.(indicatin chinese+nigga) We've learnt so much from each other. ur not only my fren...ur my bro. i know i never told u all these before...but u r the best fren i ever got. Thanks for being part of ur life. I'll live to tell the stories abt u.

I'll see u when im done here. Bless me from above. I'll update u every now and then Tian Long.

WWS

No comments: