Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Purpose Driven Life (cont..)

I like the bit Hsieh May wrote on the " Purpose Driven Life". It is a great book and was on the best seller chart for a long time. The author Dick Warren also wrote an accompanyiny workbook "40 Days of Purpose" and there is also a VCD on how to study the book. After reading the book you will look at life from a different perspective.

I like what Hsieh May wrote on" Love". I want to add more to what Hsieh May wrote on "love"......

"If I could speak in any language in heaven and on earth but did not love others, I would only be making a meaningless noise like a loud gong or a clanging cymbals....and if I knew all the mysteries of the future and knew everything about everything but did not love others what good would I be?...If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it but if I do not love others, I would be of no value whatsoever.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own ways. Love is not irritable and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices when the truth is out. Love never gives up, never loses faith. It's always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. Love will last forever. There are three things that will endure:- Faith, Hope and Love and the greatest of these is LOVE."
Tian Leng had loved and we had returned that love to the point of great pain in losing him.But a little bit of him will always live in each of us and that is the love he had given.
Sa Khor

PS Tien Kheng, are you still following the Blog.

No comments: