Sunday, October 12, 2008

a superb dream and experience.... was it a dream???

there was a night where i had a hard time to fall asleep... i had so many things on my mind... i was not calm and was totally a wreck!! i was nearly going insane... i cried out to tian leng... asking him to comfort me... and talk to me...

when i was finally asleep.... i suddenly felt a warmth... a feeling i know and felt before...
i recognise the smell and the love.... i then turned around to see him hugging me tightly from behind... he held me so close and was kissing me at my ear and he whispered " darling, im always here, call me when u need me... i'll be there for you"

i cried and cried, and never felt so relieved and happy.... i smiled and kissed him and said thanx my darling,.... i miss u so much.... and i really appreciate you being there for me... like u promised,,,,, when you messaged me a year ago,,,,,

" when i have so much on my mind, i hug u and it disappears.... one day i hope i can do the same.... ".

im so glad u kept that promise eventhough u have departed...
im happy to have you around me...
if only u know wat im going thru right now.... i know u'll be all out to help me out ... everyway possible.... but all i want is to be able to feel that touch again... the touch of warmth and love i felt the other night. when i am in your arms i feel so secure... i feel that there is nothing that is able to harm me,,,, i miss you my dearest darling.....
thanks for telling and showing me that u are hearing my prayers... and that you are guiding me from above...

i guess your frenz were right ... u really did take me as your gal... i only wanna say... that u were my world... and if given the chance .... i'll make sure u know how i felt bout you..
at times i wonder was it a dream?? or did u really just come and comfort me... and then went back to your new home.... in the heavens above,,,

dearest darling, in a few days... it will be a year.. but i feel you and think of you like you are still here.... not that i want it to fade away... i pray that it will never fade away... as u were and still are the best gift i ever had!! i really missed the days we spent and the crazy things we did together.... i miss you ... the reason why i smile and laugh...
thinking of u at times makes me tear... but most of the time i have a smile... thinking of the great times we had...

thanks for loving me so much dearest darling..... muaxx....

No comments: