Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gone but Not Forgotten

It’s already 2 months plus since jack left this world. Losing jack is like losing 10 friends or even more. Since he left, Pd is so quiet n we don’t even know what to do during the weekends. normally he would plan what to do during weekends such as go for movies,fishing,watch football,tani...what I admire about jack is he will bring prema and chiil wit us during the weekends because most of them once they have a girlfriend they would slowly avoid their friends n only be wit their girlfriend. Even when jack just started the relationship he never forget us in pd,every weekend without failing he will call us out if he comes back.1 thing for sure, if u need a favor from him he hardly say no, if he can help u he will try his best to help. Before 3rd of December 2008, I would rush back after my classes on Fridays to get back home, and sometimes meet jack at kl and go back to Pd together. but now I don’t really feel like going back pd I just don’t know y. whatever it is im proud that I had jack as great friend/brother/hengtai in my life n I don’t think anyone can replace him. No matter what life goes on and , I would like to achieve something for him and always pray that he is doing good up there and god will take good care of him.

Rajiv

No comments: