Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mr Jack

I know jack's birthday is on yesterday. I wish him Happy Birthday and hope he will have a good peace in the sky. Besides that, we doesn't know very well to each other, but he is my senior in the Palace of the Golden Horses Hotel. He was from the Genting College and he same as me had a training in the hotel. He also had mentioned that he felt this Golden Horses was the Five stars hotel and great to training in here. On the other hand,he was a kind,willing to help,funny and many more. I am so happy to add him as a friend and he also would shared his experience with me. This is because I was afraid to training in this hotel. I not always saw him during working or after work. Suddenly, after I finished to attend my convocation at JW Marriott Hotel. The next day I heard a bad news from my friend,Haris. He send me a message to inform me that he already passed away. First, I was shocked and I can't believed this was true. I asked my friend check properly and then sms back to me. At 10.30pm, Haris sms me and said that this new was true. Ay this moment, I can't accept this truth that Khoo was passed away on last year. So,in the end I also need to accepted the truth. Anyway, I hope his family don't felt upset and hope also Khoo can went in peace. Last but not least, I just want to said thank you to Khoo share his experience to me.

Lim Seu Kee

No comments: