Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy CNY

Happy Chinese New Year to u man...1st time taking ang pow with out u by my side. 1st time stepping into ur hse with out u there entertainin us in the past as a great host. No more mahjong with u...no more gambling with u...but when i gamble...i keep callin u to come out but u didn't...tat's y lost money...lol...after reading other posts, i just feel like writtin some thing for u. Wanted to on ur b'day...but dono wat to say. After visiting ur hse...need to report to u d now.

I wasn't really sure whether to go visit ur family anot cuz ur sis told us not to during xmas...but after asking june june...ur mum planned with me abt it..usually it was u who come n tell us wat time n when. So when i reach the front gate...still feeling unsure abt all tis cuz it's only 2 months since u went away and i don wana do anything tat is gonna hurt ur family more but I do believe tat u would want us to come and make some noise at ur hse. Not long after settling down in the hall...ur dad brought a can of tiger n said " I know u need tis now". it sounds so familiar cuz u were the 1 tat usually says tat to me when i reach ur hse. guess the khoo family really can drink. ur mum said june june tried drinkin beer and she said it's nice. LOL...jack..how la...ur younger sis tasted alcohol liao.

Then i asked ur dad whether wana gamble anot...n strait he finds for cards but ur hse got no cards. then kok siang brought cards frm his car. me n ur dad started gamblin 1st...i lost 5 bucks then win it back from ur dad. ur dad really funny la. every year sure catch me n play some funny game then lose money to him 1. but it was fun. When prema n jun jun was in ur room...i went in too. Then ur mum came to me and talked abt u. Nothing has changed in ur room but ur family has wrapped up ur gym set n bicycle so tat it wont rust. When ur mum talked abt tat nite when u fell...she said tat if only u were sent in to a private rather than the stupid government hospital...she cant hold her tears anymore...thank god i still can hold it infront of her. If not jun jun n prema sure gonna join the big burst out in ur room. We talked abt u 24/7...we misses u 24/7. It's been 2 months n 8 days since u left us...but to me it's like u left us y'day. Every time i read tis blog...it gives me heartache and missis u more. Now i know tat u even brain washed ur mum abt youngsters lifestyle. Cuz she said tat i wont wake up till noon...so she agreed tat we come to the hse after 3. If u can hear me Jack...pls go visit ur parents in their dream k. They missed u dearly everyday n nite. Chinese New Year without Jack...very very boring. PD with out Jack...very quiet ever since. Life without u...sucks terribly.

Come visit me in my dream wei...don always lepak in ur genting room only.
happy CNY n Happy belated B'day. Listen to me n go visit ur parents k.
Ciao.

ur bro,
wai seng.

No comments: