Friday, December 28, 2007

25

Tis no has alot of meanin...in mandarin as in betray...4 christians means xmas...today is the 25th day since he left...i dono is it only me o wat...but i miss him even more as days pass by. tis is the 1st time i lost sum1 close to me. sum 1 really close n i still cant accept the fact tat he really went 1st...still remember we used to talk abt whose gettin married 1st n i always says tat he'll b the 1st to get married. i oso hope tat i could b his best man on his weddin. guess tat dream will nv come true tis life time.we oso used to talk abt whose gonna go 1st n we joked at each other tat he better give me his bike n all if he really go. cant believe tat our joke turn into reality n i wish i had nv said those things.
Kinda regret tat i din spend enough time wif him b4 he went away. last time i chill wif him was in kl n i remember tat time he was actin kinda weird but all he said was he was kinda sick. 2 weeks after tat i saw him again but tis time around...he cant even say hi. to me tis festive season is de darkest in my life yet. cant even celebrate wif a proper happy mood. sigh... jack...i miss u. u were the only tat i talk to abt football cuz we share the same passion in it. the other nite i watched alone n i thought abt u. We used to text each other n talk abt football. how ronaldo scores n how Man U played or how Liverpool gonna survive tis match n all. Tat nite i juz sat down alone n misses his msges. Feel like talkin to sum1 but who to turn to. We used to argue tat his Liverpool is the best n i'll b sayin tat my Man U is the best. Still remember b4 tis season started...we talked abt how strong Man U n Liverpool gonna be after the transfer market cuz they brought in new n young promisin talents n i told him tat Man U gonna win again but he says don ever under estimate his fav Liverpool. He din even hav the chance to witness how his Liverpool went down in front of their own fans at Anfield.
Man...miss him very vey much. his innocent face after doin stupid things to u n make u laugh. U can nv get angry at him 4 too long cuz he'll do e'vythin to make u 4giv him in a flash wif his cheeky attitude. he'll make jokes n funny faces. he was there to advise me when i face a problem.
He brings e'vy1 together whenever he's back in pd. Now pd is so quiet since he left...i hardly hang out wif my frenz cuz no 1 is connectin us together. things juz change..whether u like it or not. I miss sittin in his car tat blast music to the laudest. he'll scream if he had to talk to u rather slowin down the music. he'll ask u out to go do sum sports wif him whenver he's around. he'll ask u out 4 a drink when he's hungry o bored. he'll ask u to join him 4 a ride if he's goin up to kl or s'ban. there's always a plan whenever he's there. Snooker at a n e. yamcha at A1. Drinkin session at Sunshine Bay or Corus pool side. Dota at lukut cc. stonin e'vywhere. juz get crazy wif him. knowin tat ur always around keeps me at peace. i don think i'll b seein u anytime soon cuz I'm gonna live my life to the fullest n go c u only when my time is up k. i wish to join u now but there are things to be done...4 myself n u. Pls come visit me whenever u feel like comin k. come into my dream n talk to me. I'll appreciate it. Thank u for givin me the opportunity of being a part of ur life jack. Miss u.
yseng.

No comments: