Monday, December 3, 2007

Khoo Tian Leng, A Friend For Life

I still remember the first time i met you.we were all hanging out in Silva and you came carrying your bag looking like an innocent small kid.you were still a bit innocent that time.a bit,as in very liitle.haha. a few days after that while i was in accounting class you suddenly knock on my class window ask me to go out.looking desperate.i was like..wtf this idiot want?i hardly knew you back then.i did go out and followed you to the bathroom where you asked me about a math formula.turns out you were taking an exam that time and you saw me first and asked for my help.i felt kind of proud.i gave you the formula.that was the beginning.

what followed was what i personally refer to the as the best times of my life.all of us, hung out together all the time.and we were always together.you,me,tai,bala,dale,travis,darren,frodo,arif etc etc.remember how we called ourselves the Bitch Crew?haha.and i remember you introducing one of your closest friends to us while watching football in an ss15 mamak."hey..this is my friend from PD.his name is kwek."because of you,i found another good friend,a friend which shared my grief when you passed.kwek wasnt the only one though.you introduced me to a lot of your friends which also became my friends.galvin,wai seng,prakash etc etc. who we always refer to as the PD fuckers.i remember thinking that you had so many friends.

wow.you're gone man.i still cant believe it.it was just a few months ago that we hung out and i said to wait for me to come back in january so we can hang out all the time.guess now you'll have to wait a bit longer for me to join you.i really want to write a lot more about you,just like kwek.i mean,i knew you for 3 years now and we never really did nothing normal.i wanna write about everything that we all used to do together.i wanna write about how fun you were to be around.but what is most important,i wanna write about your life,so when people read it,they know that khoo tian leng lived his life to the fullest.

im gonna miss you man.i wish it wasnt like this.i wish that when i go back to malaysia,i can hang with you again.but i guess this is reality.

Faisal

3 comments:

clownshock said...

hey guys,

i still remember the first time i met him in my first semester in INTI Subang. we had the same chemistry class & lab. i remember that he used to crack us up at the back of the class with all his jokes. he used to laugh for no reason that was goofy. i remember calling him n introducing him as PD. he even came up with nicknames for lecturers that just burst our lungs out. i remember hanging out with him even though it wasnt that much. i m kinda regretting that coz he is definitely one guy you wanna be around with. one happy kid. and i m pretty sure that he made a whole alot of friends who is seriously gonna miss him.

dude, we know you are at a better place now.still goofing and joking aroun. we want you to know that we will miss you dearly.

on behalf of all of us,

Sureshraj

Unknown said...

Although I didn't know PD very much, I do recall him being a quiet person (I know now from reading other testimonials that he was far from quiet). He seems to be a lively person, much like Travis and Bala mixed into one person. I guess that's how I would describe him. In any case, I hope he rests in peace and the family stay strong through this period of grief.

God Bless.

Asif

Forever Princess said...

You will be remembered, bro.


Rachel Tan