Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Reminiscing Childhood Moments

Dearest Tian Leng

Even though you’ve been gone 15 days, the pain of losing you and seeing you lying on the hospital bed is still fresh in my mind. I have never ever felt as helpless in my life as I watched you lie on the hospital bed. I pleaded with God to show some pity and mercy and let you live but God, for His own reason, did not answer our prayers.

I remembered you, Hsieh May, Cici and I playing around grandfather’s hotel compartment in PD. The hotel was on a huge lot with loads of rooms to hide so, we used to play hide and seek, with you and Cici pairing together and Hsieh May and I another team. And we also spent some of our school holidays going up to Genting. Just the other day I was reminiscing on old times and I flicked through some of the pics taken during our holiday to Genting.

You have grown up from a cute little boy to a handsome, strapping young lad and even though we are grieving that the Lord has taken you away at such a tender age, I know that this is only a temporary separation and that God has always the best plans for us. So, even though, we all miss you very very much, by God’s grace, we will all meet again and this time, never to be separated.

Missing you

Rest in peace

With love

Nini and Cici

No comments: