Monday, December 3, 2007

Testi #7

Khoo tian leng aka 'Jack' is the funniest guy i ever met, always make jokes and cheer us up, when there is JAck, there is happiness. I known him quite some time, it was during the secondary school and he used to smile and laugh all the while and always a happy person.

I can say he loves fishes, sport, fishing n all kind of stuff, where we used to rear marine fish together. He helps me alot, and i gained alot of knowledge from him abt marine fish and all kind of fishes. Not only that, he even introduce me who is the tauke of marine fish at seremban and where i can buy marine fish, and i dont think i can successfully build a marine tank without his guides n helps. I still remember there is 1 day we went beside the corus and catch some butterfly fish, there is wai seng and rajiv among us. We did successfully caught some, it has been a really great time we had even it has been a long time ago. It seems like he kinda expert in everythg and he's not the person we wanna lose, i jz cant believe that u jz left us in this way. There is so much things to say abt but anyways i will leave till here.

For those who dislikes and hates him, jz pls forgive him for whatever mistakes that he had done to you, there is nothing u can do and u know sometimes thing happens, no one can predict that. My advice to u guys, pls pay ur last respect to our late Jack. Jack , pls forgive me if there is anythg that i hv done wrong to u and I will always forgive u my frn, JAck.

You have been a greatest frn to me and among all the friends in PD and u will always be remembered. We will always love u Jack.
Rest in peace.

Edwin Liok

No comments: