Monday, December 3, 2007

Testi #6

Khoo was a real great guy. Everybody likes him. I don't know, what I was to him but, I'm certain that he was my best friend. never had a friend like him before.

I've known him since the very first time I entered KAGI. He was my room mate before I left M-14(the room number). The first time I met was in a chinese shop. I was eating with my friends and he came with a china friend who has gone to KDU.

The very first question he asked me after introducing ourself was "what's your name again?" that was the 1st day of our relationship.

As the time passed by. I, and Khoo were getting closer and closer. there's another friend who's close to us. his name is Mohd Rhasdan. his nickname is Black. hahaha...

Merdeka night last year, was the time when we found another 3 brothers(Dicky, Inder, and Rheza).


After the celebration of independence day of malaysia, 6 of us were drinking alcohol and got drunk. after that we went to apartment and whacked one tu-lan face. bam bum bam bum.. The next day, college called us up and sent us to police station. it was a nightmare for all of us.
Even though we're inside a police station, it doesn't stop us joke around. we even smoked during that time. haha..

I taught him how to open toilet's door using a dime. ever since, everytime i took a shower or passed motion he opened the door and ask lotsa stupid question such as, "hey Feri u see my zippo gas ah?" ; "do i look cool with thiz underwear?" and started taking picture. lol.

I'm crystal clear that he's a very good and funny guy, a guy u can count on, friendly.
But, God took him way too fast.

One thing strange about this guy, he shit more than five times a day. lol. What a fast metabolism!!

There's no way i could write everything about him here. Now, I can only keep all the good memories about him (there's no any bad memory though).

Don't worry Khoo, I've book a place deep down in my heart for u to stay eternally.. U ain't getting rid of me dawg..!!

I love u brother, I always do..

Farewell, Rest In Peace!!

I'll see u when I'm done with this life..!! Take a good care up there, and send my regard to Bob Marley. hehehe....

Chow....

Feriadi Sutanto
















No comments: