Monday, December 3, 2007

Cheers to JACK!

When I first met Jack.. haha he's was funny.. I didnt know him all that well but still he was friendly to me, even made a joke on me.. I met him through Kwek and my brother. Never regret meeting such a nice guy like that, was great to get to know him.. Dota, Futsal, or just hanging out.. having him around was always a blessing with laughter. He was a friend and will always be one to me.. Its a great loss.. we will meet again buddy.. you rock on!



Byron Goh.

1 comment:

June Khoo said...

tian leng...wel i prefer koh koh..tats wat i m used 2 calling u..unfortunately i dun hav the chance to say tat out loud nymr..i cant bliv tat ur gone..d hse is gonna b so quiet witout u n ders no 1 der 2 ruin my life ny mr..haha...

i remember laz time u oways bully me wen we were young kids..u wud chase me round the hse hitting me n i will run to granma n u'l get scolding frm her..hehe...

i used to hate ur kisses wen i was small i wud run away frm u..but u insist on kissing me..haha..but s time passes by..i oso begin 2 miz ur kisses n hugs...now i cant gt no more frm u dy..

i remembered wen we were small...we were doin spring cleaning n we found these small water guns..we tried it out to c if it works n we ended up spraying water at each other in the house..i even put red colouring in my water gun haha..n u filled urs green..the walls ended up so... "colourful"

there r so mny i can say.. i cant say it all now..i'l juz leave it to the nxt time..life muz go on..u hav gone 2 a better place n i will certainly miz u dearly..

i luv u koh koh!! MUACKZZ!!!!