Monday, December 3, 2007

Best Friend Ever

Me and him did so many stupid things in SS15 subang jaya. Dale dare me to jump over the "no parking" sign from right in front of the sign without running. in inti college's parking lot for RM10..I tripped on it man..I could hear my back cracking. a week after that, u came back from pd and guess what..yeah..u attempted that too...u had your fuckin' shins landed on the top part of the sign. u were sitting on the ground with your legs in your arms. u were crying man. I was laughing my ass off with Dale remember? Oh god, i was laughing until i couldn't breathe man..there's nobody else that would do such a stupid thing man. after knowing that i failed, u still did it. That's pure stupidity.

U make my life colorful. and that's all I can ask for in a friend. to make me happy. when i hang out with u, i can't think of anything that we can't talk about. that's why i never felt bored when i'm with u. that's why we could play snooker until 4am even there was a class next day. That's why we can always have breakfast, lunch and dinner every day in subang.

And yes. i do remember touching your shit. that was traumatic. remember we met a couple of chics at lorong? We were having dinner together? u were touching me under the table. Then I threatened u that I'll tell the chics how u forced me to touch your shit? hah......scared right?

And the days in your cubicle. Remember u came to find me at my place? We were smoking and were thinking of what to buy for a girl u like? Damn gay right? But we liked it. just chillin' and talking cock. Listening to all the songs we like. Then act cool there ... thinkin we're jay chow.

Remember i went to the gym with u once? u got so embarassed because I was checking out my muscular legs in front of the mirror and in front of the gym owner.

Remember the vacuum cleaner in global? Remember the taiwanese sausage? Do u know every time u say u're not coming for futsal i was so disappointed? There's just something missing when u're not around. Do u know that i'm going crayzeh crayzeh crayzeh crayzeh thinking about u baybeh?

And the very last thing u did for me. I will remember it forever. The testimonial u wrote for me. is the best thing i ever heard from a friend.

u'll always be in my mind. Rest in peace my dear friend. I love you.

Bala

No comments: