Monday, December 3, 2007

You Da Man

Dude, I remembered you as the person who introduce yourself with different names (Ken, Adrian, Brian, Kukuleng, Jack, Leng Chai among them) every time I meet you back in those days. You are one of the most craziest person I know and I still remember when I asked you how you broke your hand and you started telling me the bullshit about how you smash the windscreen of the car because your hand is itchy and you want to scratch it. We then sat at Success and laugh about it the whole afternoon.

I'll miss the days where you 'pau' my 'suit cha' in Mee Yoke, smoking at the railings and you looked at the girls that pass by and give your ratings, kicked my ass in futsal and the rest of the things that won't make it pass the censorship board for general audience.

You'll be forever remembered as the funny crazy guy and farewell my friend.


Gary

No comments: