Monday, December 10, 2007

My Darling Tian Leng


hi, im prema rachel. i would like to share a little on my dearest darling tian leng.
we met around september 2005 in subang when he was there and i was doing my nursing course. we would go on a date and he was such a shy guy that he would always bring his frenz along so that they can come up with something to start a conversation. i remembered one of the first was Galvin in mcD's. he was so shy, perspiring to the max, cold and clammy hands. he forced Galvin to start a conversation but i still was more interested in wat he had to say. after some time, when we got closer, he used to come to my condominium ( hostel) , just to chill with me. he had no transport so he always took a cab. we would go for a walk and end up at the park. we used to chill and talk alot!! well i will be talking alot!! when he first kissed me..... he cracked a joke after... saying he is not good at it.. i smiled and said u r doing fine.... hehe :)
after sometime, i got to know his subang frenz aka The BC's and they were all lovely ppl. i was so happy to hang out with them.. we hung out together almost everyday!!
tian leng and me.... and always good times.. we had our ups and downs.... but eventually we will still make up.. and be happy together.... his subang frenz always say we look good together... he would just smile...
slowly he took me to meet his family, and till today i am grateful to know them... they r my second family now... they were there for me all the time... through thick and thin especially his loving mum. his family,from his dad till his younger sister are all so nice ppl.
i remembered once tian leng told me to help hsieh may on an event and we were supposed to wear black pants, but i had only a black skirt...... he saw me and said " DAMN!!! i think the guys will have their tongues out!! I got to make sure im with u!! " he is so funny!!
when we were together we had more arguements rather than sweet moments but when we do have sweet moments its just so unforgettable..... i miss him dearly i miss the times we shared together. just missed being in ur arms and just being cuddled. loved and being ur gal!!
i remembered i asked u once when will u marry me ... u said we have a long way to go... and i just smiled.... and then that night u mesaged me this" go ahead and be angry for my love will never end for you do watever u wantsay watever u like but i will never stop loving you for sure!! "
well i just knew he was a keeper... i told him i was never so serious in any relationships and i took him seriously and that i would bring it as far as possible..... he said " darling the reason why we r together is becoz u tolerate with my behaviour and watever i do.... thats why we r together..." then i said.... i can tolerate cause i understand u and i love u lots... he replied saying " yup, no one understands me better than u!! "
my dearest darling eventhough we only had 2 years 1 month and 20 days together , my count will never stop... i know u r with me ... and i know one sweet day i will meet u at that beautiful shore where u r now ... happily swimming and fishing freely.... without worries... smilling!!! i cant wait till we meet again..... my darling!
i just wanna thank u for the moments and memories we had.. and for ur love!! u are a real loving guy and i was lucky to have known u!!! my dear.....
your rusa, prema rachel :)

No comments: