Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Man with Dreams

Jack is not an average Joe.. let me share with you his dreams..

To be honest, I've had countless heart to heart talk with Jack for my whole life.. We'll just grab a few beers and some peanuts and we'll talk till morning. By the beach, that's where we spill everything.

Jack is a family person. He loves every member of his family to bits and used to tell me how much his mum loves him and how he hopes to repay her in the future. He knows it, although he doesn't really show it, but he always tells me how much he loves his mum. The person he admires most I know it's her sister, Hsieh May. He told me how he saw his sister develop herself into someone so successful and he is VERY proud of her. He used to tell me ... "saw that nigga, my sister got us to the jacky cheung concert! For thatttttt, we have to drink to celebrate". He looks up to you alot Hsieh May.

I remember him telling me how he was caught ehem watching xrated movies by his dad hahahaha and how he was in cemas mode. :) that was those funny moments. To me, he's very very respectful to his dad.. He used to tell me how he enjoys talking to his dad and how he stole his dad's salem and beers. And he shares the beers with me most of the time. I remember clearly how he said that he'll do his best to help out at the store and how his parents are working so hard to give him education.. he said he really admires uncle n aunty because they are always working hard to keep the store running.. He's grateful that everything that has been provided for him and he gets to live a comfortable life.

As for Jun Jun, he loves you the most. Remember the other day I told you the stories bout him telling me bout you? He is always worried bout you and he always tell me "eh i suspect jun jun got bf wei. how ahhh foul rite.?!" ah the great times:>

I always enjoy driving to and back from subang with Tian Leng. He's my official co-pilot. Whenever I drive back, he's there, most of the time. And we'll listen our favorite song, talk cock, sing ... talk bout life and all. I remember how he always brings back bags of groceries and always say 'eh take la, my mother give u wan." and I'll always end up with heaps of groceries:> what i'm trying to say is, Jack always puts his friends above himself. All the time. All the time.

I remember clearly as if it was yday... the day I hit my car against the divider.. he was the first to be there to help me out.. he stayed throughout the day and didnt even complaint of boredom because we were there at the station for ages. I remember how he always borrows money to his friends who were in need of help, while he himself only had barely enough.

Jack is always the peacemaker as well. Always when theres a war between friends, he's always the middle man to solve all the problems. I remember wai seng having problems n all with some friends. HAHAHAHHAHAH but still he sticks with him thru thick and thin. I believe he's the most "yao yi hei" guy that I've ever met. Never ffk me b4.. always an honest guy with very well kept promises. I love him man. Seriously I love him. I remember telling nee, how I'll definitely fall for him if I'm a girl. haha but its true.

He is definitely a Leader and a great team player. Thats why I always believe that he will make it big one day. I remember him asking me, how to be successful and all.. he was reading books form Robert Koyosaki erm.. and I remember telling him"why are u even worried jack, ur already half there! "everybody knows it, he's gonna make it big one day. He has the three biggest quality. VERY Lovable, teamplayer, and a great leader. What more do you ask for from such a fantastic individual? I call him the networker. He's the one who connects people, just like what Nokia did, he connected ppl from all around him to become as ONE. The uniter. Without him, everything goes haywire. I maybe older than him, but I certainly look up to him as my tai lou, my big bro. Don't think he's only made out of playfulness, whenever i needed advise, he's always giving me shockingly logical and mature advises. Words that only can uttered through a sincere heart, sincere individual who's there really to help you. Nothing else.

I'll continue the next part soon.. good night peeps, talk to u soon jack.


Kwek

1 comment:

June Khoo said...

i feel very happy 2day..cuz my family,relatives n close frens of tian leng went to set his ashes free into the sea.it was kinda funny along the way n we joked tat tian leng is lukin down upon us,havin a gud laugh at us.haha..

we're preety sure tis is wat he wans since he wishes to travel the world sumday..wel now he can..4 free summore ler!

the ocean is like a part of his life..he luves the sea..he luves the waters..may the waters bring him to whereva he may go..
now he can b wit his frens whu aint here in malaysia..he'l b all over the world in evry corner of the earth..

i noe the place whr he's goin he'l b hpy..no worries n i'm sure he'l b crackin his usual jokes to all the angels around the world n tellin him bout his loving family,sohai frens,n all his stupid jokes n tings tat he had done..

although we cant hear his macho voice,stupid jokes n his cackling laughter but we will remember it always..

i would like to share a sms tat he sent to my sister some time ago.

-even though i don know how to express my feelings i don show love to you all but deep down inside my heart i do love you all alot! i know i dont show care and concern bout u all but deep down inside i do..its because we are brought up in a way that we keep everything in our heart its like saying empty vessels make the most noise because they don think b4 dey talk.i'm quiet because i use that time to think.if you have any problem in life just give me a buzz..i will help you as much as i can...i am willing to sacrifice my life just for you all...you may think i am dumb and naive..narrow minded..but its this type of ppl tat can be trusted..tat can br counted on when you need them.

-with love,tian leng-

khoo tian leng,u hav been a fantastic person.we're very pround 2 hv u in our lives.u will owys b remembered in our hearts,soul n mind forever.
we love you forever!! Muackz!!