Thursday, December 20, 2007

You Coloured the Sky :)

Dear Tian Leng,

I wish u well up there. I knew you painted it so soothingly beautiful. I know you were the one who answered Prema with a shooting star. We miss your presence, but we all know ur around us, always.

I know u coloured the skies too :)




There's traffic in the sky
and it doesn't seem to be getting much better
There's kids playing games on the pavement
Drawing waves on the pavement
mm hm
Shadows of the planes on the pavement
mm hm
It's enough to make me cry
But that don't seem like it could make it feel better
Maybe it's a dream and if I scream
it will burst at the seams and
this whole place will fall into pieces
and then they'd say...

Well how could we have known?
I'll tell them it's not so hard to tell
na na na
if you keep adding stones
soon the water will be lost in the well
mm hm

Puzzle pieces in the ground
but no one ever seems to be digging
Instead they're looking up towards the heavens
with their eyes on the heavens
mm hm
the shadows on the way to the heavens
mm hm
It's enough to make me cry
but that don't seem like it would make it feel better
The answers could be found
we could learn from digging down
but no one ever seems to be digging
instead they'll say...

Well how could we have known?
I'll tell them it's not so hard to tell
na na na
if you keep adding stones
soon the water will be lost in the well
mm hmmm

Words of wisdom all around
but no one ever seems to listen
They talk about their plans on the paper
Building up from the pavement
mm hm
there're shadows from the scrapers on the pavement
mm hm
It's enough to make me sigh
but that don't seem like it would make it feel better
The words are all around
but the words are only sounds
and no one ever seems to listen
Instead they'll say...

Well how could we have known?
I'll tell them it's really not so hard to tell
na na na
If you keep adding stones
soon the water will be lost in the well
lost in the well
mm mm mm

- Jack Johnson - Traffic in they Sky -

this song reminds me of you so much

love,
kwek

1 comment:

June Khoo said...

It has been like...wat..?3 weeks? since you left us..it seems like the days pass by so slowly when you are not around.i miss those cackling laughter that u make..that cheeky smile and all those stupid yet funny jokes that u always make..its sounds so stupid that it makes everyone of us laugh.yeap..i really miss those times.

I also miss the times when you’d knock on my room door and ask me to open the door quickly as though there was something very important.. when i open the door,you would just barge in and then stand in front of my mirror.And i was like...

”err...don’t you have a mirror in your room?”

And you replied “your mirror bigger mah!”

And i would just smile at you..and then sometimes you will ask me questions like..

“eh,how ah this wan ok ah?i look better in this wan or just now that shirt?”

Sometimes i would give my opinion but sometimes before i could say anything you would say

“nolah,i think just now i wear
that shirt better..this wan look damn gay ryte?”

And i would just agree and say yalor yalor..

There are many things that you do would make ppl laugh a Thousand miles..such as that crazy crazy and so-hai face that you make when you sing a song..your voice may not be as great as those of what you hear in American Idol and it also may go out of tune,but it definitely is the sweetest.

Since you left,your stuff such as the laptop is mine already..i promise that i will take good care of it.so as your handphone and simcard.mom say that she’ll still top up rm10 for you every month.don’t worry cuz i will treasure it and keep it safe.There’s still the song Boston by Augustana in it.that time you really really love that song and you asked me whether i have it so i Bluetooth it to you.That time you were so blur..i send to you already but you keep telling me that you check it already and haven’t receive it.i send again several times but your phone says cannot receive pulak.so you said...

“oh,lidat ah..nevermind lorr..”
mana tau when i was going through your phone.that song was inside there pulak.i told you and you were like..

“oh ya ahh??hehehe...oklor..”

This is a very peaceful and dream like song.You asked me whether i knew how to play that song on the piano anot..that time i said i dunno.then i asked my friend to teach and give me the chords.i finally got it right and i wanted to play it for you but i guessed i didn’t had the chance to do so.i also learned to play your favourite song during YF.”The Illusive Dream”.so everytime when i miss you or feel like talking to you i would play these songs.

That day i had a dream about you ler!!it wa the kinda dream that is kinda funny and weird to me la..it was like this..i was at this place(i dunno where also) with tables and long chairs..prema,wai seng were there and some of my friends were there also..after talkin to my friend i went to your table where prema and wai seng were there.after curi-ing something to eat from wais eng,you called me and walking away from the crowd.you looked serious and you whispered something to me.you were asking me about something..then when i told you the story,you realized that it was just a rumour spreaded by some gal.you got really angry and you yelled at her.telling her never ever say those kinda things bout me and simply spreading things that are not true.that gal got so palat dy so she just didn’t say anything and sat down there..

You looked very serious in my dreams,i got scared and i thought that you were gonna scold me.but instead you trusted me.i was very touched and happy when i woke up the next morning.cuz its like you are still here,doin your job as a great big bro, looking over your lil’ mui mui,its like you are watching my back,taking care of Me.

After that dream it felt to me like although your not here but you are my guardian angel,still and always protecting me.i thank you for all the love and care that you had given to me for no one can ever replace that brotherly love that you had given to me.