Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blup blup blup

someone called me in the middle of the night last night and woke me up from my sleep.it reminded me of what you used to do last time when you were bored.i remember one time in dales house,when i just started hanging out with the gang,you called me at about midnight.i was talking to dale when you called me.i saw your name and i was mumbling to myself what is it that you wanted at this time.dale noticed and warned me.

"is it khoo?dont pick up.im serious.dont pick up."

"why shouldnt i pick up?it could be an emergency."

"its not an emergency.trust me.i know khoo."

i ignored his warning and picked up the second time you called me.i said hello and the only thing you said was... "Blup blup blup" then you hung up your phone.

"what the f*ck??"

"why?what did he say?"

"nothing..just 'blup blup blup'"

"told you not to pick up.now he's gonna annoy you for as long as you live"

true enough.for as long as ive known you.i always get that call in the middle of the night and all i hear is just "blup blup blup".i remember getting so pissed at you playing around like that and telling you that i wont pick up next time you call when im sleeping,even though it might be an emergency.you just laughed your usual laugh,the kind of laugh that would make people who see you laugh along.haha.i guess i wont be getting that call anytime soon.it wasnt just me,you did that to everyone of your friends.everyone of us will miss those midnight prank calls.

Faisal

No comments: