Thursday, December 6, 2007

Memories and Thoughts that Keep You Alive.





those memories still seem so fresh, and i can almost remember the ups and down in our relationship. so visible, yet invisible now. i wish i could write them all, but just the thoughts of you in my every imagination keeps me smiling. i remember how you waited for my call all night long, just for an answer.
Jack: hey, how la?can you be my gf?
Me: dunnola. call me tomro morning then you'll know la.
Jack: really ah? okok. i will call you k.

And true enough, you waited. and yes, i felt so much like your princess when you would suprise me with those lilies, the beautifully made coffee fragrance card, the well written valentine's card and the ever fav soft toy, patrick. never in my wildest dream could i imagine looking at those gifts with teary eyes everyday since you left. ......

i miss those random talks we had when we became friends after the breakup. how you would call me "kepo" when i asked of your new sweetheart. but always questioned me bout my life instead. like wai seng would call you, CNN Reporter. i was pretty suprised when hsieh may mentioned of your fear of darkness and ghosts for you have never mentioned those to me. now i think i know why. and so does kwek koko. hehe. that reminds me so much of our meet ups. scary but worth the try. i wouldnt trade that for anything.

those beautiful and wonderful time we had...... how i wish i could walk in the beach with you again, and to hang on the phone for endless hours. and the one thing i wish to say, is to apologise for what i've done you wrong. but those words are left unanswered. you are far gone now. thank you for the memories. they keep you alive, jack. always will be remembered.


With love, Hazel.




No comments: