Sunday, December 30, 2007

Missing You Right Now

when i listening to this song (apologize) by one republic, tian leng face always appear in my mind. this song was the best song that represent tian leng was my GREAT FRIEND!!! is past few week since tian leng gone and i knw all his buddies still in shock and miss him a lots!

I'm thinking why he should go so early??that so many thing he didnt done yet. Why that day he should climb the wall to went to his room?why he didnt take key from his friend? why why why??? Why this should happen to him? Haiz..... Tian Leng i realy miss u!!

Whenever i open his blog, see his pic, his smile deep inside my heart i cant breath,its something chocking me. did i have to shade me tear?? Why?? Great loss of him make me speechless.
(Deep breath)..............anyway i believe tian leng was happy up there. cracking joke with the angels, running up and down the stairs with his smiling face. I think God also pusing kepala with his attitude. New year coming soon my friend, wats ur plan? sure u can see clearly the firework at genting from up there la ya.but please dont vomit cx u scared of high and if u does u making rain for us down here.

Happy New Year to you buddy! we love you very much!! I love you more! See you in the next life :)

Dennish Eyu

No comments: