Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Miss You So.....

New year is around the corner.. But it had brought back fond memories of u.. A few years ago in sunshine bay i remembered Wai Seng organized a New Year Barbeque party and all of us went for it.. You came and picked me up I remember.. and u asked me if I wouldn't have come that night where would I be celebrating new year... that was so long ago.. and this time around thinking that u would not be celebrating it reli makes me feel so sad.. because u are no longer here.. There are only memories for me to live with now... memories of u....I reli wanna tell u that I miss u so muchh... my life has never been the same again... I am really happy to know u and to share some of the very fond memories with u... U will always remain in my heart for the rest of my life... peace out bro... miss you so muchhhhh...>.<

Chan Wy Yee

No comments: