Saturday, December 29, 2007

Will u be there?


Time flies, you've been gone for almost a month already.. I miss you badly. Remember how we have those so hai secrets that we share and suppose to keep to ourselves? we'll just laugh it all out, in a sudden, and ppl around us will get blur and start asking and we'll just continue laughing. I remember clearly Wai Seng always du lan with us coz we always laugh without him knowing wats happening. I've got alot more to tell u jack.. where have u gone to? why don't u appear anymore?

I know everything is different these days back there without you around.. I've been calling Wai Seng for updates and ...my predictions came true. Nothing is the same anymore..nobody is connecting ppl together. Nobody is organizing things anymore. See how much of an impact u are to them friends jack? I know you can read this, i know ur listening to my ramblings, i don't ask for much just visit me someday please? I need to talk to you. badly.

Since u've been gone, I realized that life's not that easy anymore.. I am still trying hard to adjust to life without you. I have fears, fears of heading back to PD. Fears of goin back to the places we share the most time with. Fear of facing familiar faces, fear of accepting the truth. I am terrified of not being able to spend times with you anymore when i get home.

Anyway, we'll all remember u for being the best mate u are. The great times will never be forgotten, but i need you to be with us jack. Don't forget us. Never. Don't make new frens den lupa kawan lama.

Jan 31st, on monday, ill head over to st kilda beach to have a toast with you. Nee will be the other end at pd. Will u be there?

Kwek

thanks jun jun for the picture :>

No comments: