Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rest in Peace

Excerpts taken from Josephine's blog

Last Friday night,my college had any event organized by batch 18 students...

I didn't went for the event although i wanted too.. Because I was having my Fnb service practical. After the event finished,something terrible had happen. I only get to know it the next day.One of my senior (Senior Khoo Tian Leng) wanted to get into his room but he forgotten his key.. So he went to the next room and climb the window to get into his room. Unfortunately, while he was climbing, he lost his balance and fall down from 3rd floor.(His room is located on the 3rd floor), Many people rush to see what have happen cause they say he did scream.

I didn't hear the scream although my room is not fair from the place where he fall,because i was busy doing my assignment with the earphones plugged in my ears. After that,the senior was rushed to the hospital.Next day, news spread very fast. Everyone in the college knew about it,and everyone keep praying and hoping that he will be alright.Yesterday, i just know that he is in a coma state. Heard from my friend that after he was being hospitalized he was in coma.

This morning, we all go to class as usual. Before our lesson starts, our lecturer Mr.Fadzil, ask all of my batch to said a prayer to God to bless our senior and hope he get well soon. After 45 minutes our class starts, we were all interrupted by Ms. Dorothy.I don't know what she was discussing with Mr. Fadzil about,because both of them are talking outside the classroom. After a few minutes, Mr.Fadzil returned back into the classroom. He said" Aiya, Ms Dorothy spoilt my mood only".Then, i guess that something bad happen, but i didn't foresee that something worst will happen next. After that ,Mr.Fadzil continue his lessons and told us when he was still an apprentice. After a few minutes of having a good laugh with Mr.Fadzil, Ms Melissa interrupt our class. Mr.Fadzil went out, and he returned back to the classroom quite fast. This time,He said "Guys, I have a bad news for you. Your senior just passed away. So i have to go n visit him and I will see you in the next class." I could see that his eyes are red and wet.After that, he just walk out of the room.

All class are dismissed , Lots of girls in my batch cried after hearing the news.I think that it is a waste, cause my senior will be graduating in a few months.Although i feel quite sad,but i think that i have to move on with my life. I may not know who is this senior, but i will still pray for him. I may be sad but i don't think that i should saw the whole world that i am.It's not selfish, but it is making me stronger by not crying.(This is dedicated to Senior Khoo)

Dearest Senior,

You may not know me, and i may not know you.

But definately, i knew that you exist in this world before.

Hope that you will have a better life in the other world.

We will all remember you.

Rest In Peace.

May the Angels up there protect and take care of you.

H

ope you are happy there.And I also hope that when you are reborn back, you will be reborn in a better place, better time and in a better life than your previous life.

God Bless.

May peace be upon you.* Rest In Peace*

With Love,Josephine Ong

No comments: