Monday, December 3, 2007

My dear fren.. Tian Leng

Tian leng was a very funny and crazy guy.. who will never fail to put a smile on my face when i talk to him. I have known him ever since primary school. Even though we are from different schools but because we go to the same tution we were fated to meet. His fun and crazy character are already visible since.. We met wen i was 10 and he was 12. However, after he finished primary school i never met him until we ended up being in the same club (LEO Club) during high school.It was lots of fun during those years.. We did share lots of happy memories together which i will treasure for the rest of my life and i will always remember him... The one thing i will always remember is; he likes to drive pass my house and shout my name. At first by bike and after he gotten his license he did it by car. My deepest regret is not having to see him for one last time which i planned to visit him on the 4th of dec but he was gone by 3rd of dec. How i wish i have followed Shaun to visit him on the 2nd of dec. At least i will still have the chance to bid my last farewell to my dear fren. However, i sincerely wish that Tian Leng will find peace and happiness in heaven now.. free from sufferings and sorrows.. Rest in peace my dear fren.. We will always miss u.. And i shall meet u again once i am done wit this life.. I still cant believe u are no longer here.. But the way u talk, the way u smile and all will never be forgotten by me.. Till me meet again... Farewell my dear fren..

Wy Yee

No comments: